Deputy Head of AML Advisory, Corporate & Investment Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$1400000.00 - HK$1800000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is an expanding international banking group providing services in Corporate Banking, Transaction Banking, Investment Banking and Markets in Asia. Due to their continuous investments in improving their Compliance functions in the region, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced AML Compliance Leader to join the regional AML Advisory team, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of AML, you will be the Deputy Head of the Region for Corporate and Investment Banking AML Compliance whilst managing a team of professionals focusing on AML Compliance and Risk Advisory for Transaction Banking (including Cash Management, Payments, Money Services, Trade Finance and Correspondent Banking related businesses). You will analyse and advise the Transaction Banking business on regulatory, compliance and governance development related to AML across the Asia region, you will assess the AML risk on new and modified Transaction Banking products, offerings and transactions and implement the AML program for the business. You will review, monitor and assess new and upcoming regulations and policies, evaluate existing and develop new AML procedures and controls, implement and test the bank's AML procedures and policies when required. In addition, you will assist in trade surveillance and transaction clearance. Another key part of your role will be to deliver AML training to the Transaction Banking staff. This is an excellent opportunity for a high-calibre AML specialist to take up an important role in the bank, working closely with the senior management team and the business across the region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree with relevant AML or other relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 15+ years experience in Compliance specialising in AML gained from Transaction Banking or Corporate Banking. AML Compliance experience supporting Investment Banking and / or Markets businesses would also be considered
- Solid knowledge in AML / CFT laws, regulations and standards applicable to the banking industry in Asia and Internationally
- Experience in regulatory examinations and investigations would be a plus
- Strong knowledge across Transaction Banking products and services (e.g. Treasury Services, Cash Management, Payments, Money Services, Trade Finance, Correspondent Banking), Corporate Banking business / products would also be considered
- Excellent communication skills in English. Ability in written and spoken Mandarin would be highly advantageous.
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 45340. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.