|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$40000.00 - S$60000.00 per annum|
Our client is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals partner with the company to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions. They believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture
As a Deputy Council Manager, you would be expected to support the GLG Research team to quickly and efficiently identify and establish consulting relationships with professionals and experts through telephone and email marketing, grow the council pool by recruiting and interviewing key leaders using a strategic approach and also consult with client-facing Research Managers to gauge clients' needs and fulfil research requests for the GLG clients. This is an exciting opportunity that has come up to assist the council-manager in managing a team of recruiting analysts.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 3-5 years' relevant experience in conference management, marketing/partnership, business development or recruitment
- Possess experience in all aspects of people management including recruiting, developing, coaching, training and supporting team
- Good understanding, awareness, and interest in financial markets
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial / leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Interest in helping to build a technology-driven business that is looking to help shape the new economy
- Professional and confident in interpersonal interaction
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 42341
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.