|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$40000.00 - S$60000.00 per annum|
Our client is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals partner with the company to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions. They believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you would be expected to implement strategies for the recruiting campaigns to gain and retain clients. You would also be expected to establish consulting relationships with professionals and experts through marketing, networking and building new business for the firm while at the simultaneously leveraging on existing clients.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 3-5 years of work experience preferably working in internet research/head hunting/ recruitment /market research/events
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- Ability to establish good relations with professionals & experts
- Ability to devise and implement strategies to approach clients
- Exposure to Asian market
- Background in events would be an advantage
- Bahasa speaking would be an advantage (to target Malaysian/Indonesian market)
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 42341
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.