Desktop Engineer - 1 year contract
Our client is a leading global food company with products being present in over 130 markets. Their brand portfolio includes both local and international brands.
For this role, You will provide end user support which would include both hardware and software troubleshooting for workstations (Desktops). Manage desktop related issues, handling desktop issues and slight Network /server knowledge. Installation and configuration of Desktop operating systems along with Troubleshooting and preventative maintenance procedures, Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or any relevant field.
- Ideally you will have 1 - 2 years relevant experience as a Desktop Support.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge and understanding of LAN protocols - Ability to support and troubleshoot Ethernet networks.
- Understanding and the ability to install and configure servers and workstations
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081