Desktop Publisher (12 months contract)
As a Desktop Publisher for this international bank, the Proposals unit is part of TTS Regional Product Sales Team, with the purpose of maximizing win rates through high quality multi-country proposals written and produced on schedule.
Supporting the Treasury and Trade Solutions business, you must have desktop publishing or photoshop experience. You must be willing to pick up proposal writing and learn about banking products.
Fresh graduates with desktop publishing internship or from a design school are encouraged to apply for the role.
This is a 12 months contract position with a high potential to be extended further, working location is based at Raffles Place.
- Prepare high quality, customized Request for Proposal (RFP) & Request for Information (RFI) responses for TTS customers in Cash Management within customers' deadlines. Responsible for delivery to sales
- Prepare high quality, customized presentations for TTS customers in Cash Management. Responsible for delivery to sales
- Check proofs, or preliminary layouts, for errors and make corrections. Finalize formatted documents for printing or electronic publication
- Design and build updated proposal and pitch template. Ensure consistency and compliance with global and regional standards
- Update and maintain Collaborate site for Regional and Country Sales teams. Update and maintain presentation library
- Work with Product to build and maintain robust Q&A database. Ensure consistency and compliance with global and regional standards
- Be familiar with TTS positioning and marketing materials to effectively incorporate contents into database. Champion 'best practices' for effective writing
- Keep abreast of customer needs and market trends through continuous interaction with coverage and product
- 1-3 years business experience in sales, marketing, desktop publishing or proposal writing
- Cash product knowledge; understand customer needs and product capabilities is preferred
- Experience with Qvidian, organization / updating processes for database a plus
- Strong MS Word and Powerpoint essential; experience with MS Excel helpful
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop a plus
- SharePoint or Jive/Collaborate knowledge preferred
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal) and inter-personal skills to bridge across deal teams spanning multiple functions / geographies
- Strong organizational and planning skills: the ability to manage and synthesize many pieces of solution / technical data into a single, flowing proposal within tight timeline
- Attention to detail with strong sense of quality in work
- Creative with the ability to present information from a new angle
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.