Desktop Support Engineer
|Salary:||S$48000 - S$72000 per annum|
Our client - a global finance firm headquartered in Singapore, is looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to join their growing IT team in a proactive working environment. Your role will be to work closely in providing extensive support for trading floor-centric computer desktop systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing IT desktop support for trading and trading-related desktop systems
- Manage desktop deployment and upgrade activities including creation of desktop images and application packages
- Installation and upgrade of applications / programs for desktop as well as installation / configuration of file / print servers et al
- Troubleshooting issues on Desktop systems including issues related to network, hardware, software
- At least 3 years' of experience in Desktop or VIP support in a trading environment
- Strong communication and tech support skills
- Strong hands-on experience on Win7, Active Directory and Exchange
- Experience with standard desktop imaging and packaging such as Dell Kace1000 and Kace2000
- Experience with third party tools and apps such as those provided by Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Factset, etc.
- Strong network troubleshooting skills and understanding of networking routers, firewalls, switches (Cisco, Citrix, VPN and Juniper SSL VPN)
Contact Helen Nguyen at +65 6854 512 or click the APPLY button or email email@example.com and quote reference number HNG42231 in the subject title.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1660747