Desktop Support (Legal/Professional Services)
|Salary:||S$50000.00 - S$55000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading Global Law Firm. They are currently looking to hire a Desktop Support Analyst to join their Singapore office.
Reporting to the IT Manager, you would be responsible to provide support to internal clients for PC hardware, operating systems, software applications, peripherals, installations, and device imaging for Singapore and regional offices.
* Provide operational technical support to clients relating to firm equipment
* Manage ongoing maintenance and deployment of new hardware and software for device life cycle
* Monitor and update service requests and incidents within the IT Service Management (ITSM) tool
* Provide on-site service support, installation, and configuration with PCs, smart devices, telephony, and network solutions
* Act as escalation point to Tier 1 group regarding any application- or hardware-related inquiry or issues relating to Microsoft Office, Windows OS, and Citrix-based solutions and smart devices
* Imaging of desktop and laptop computers-knowledge of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is a plus
* Provide setup, configuration, and troubleshooting of video conferences for internal and external meetings
* Prepare workstations, including the setup and configuration of laptops and desktops
* Interface with hardware vendors to facilitate repair and installation
* Continually evaluate opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness when resolving issues
* Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and handle interruptions while maintaining flexibility in work assignments
* Ability to communicate effectively and interact with diverse personalities while maintaining a professional attitude
* Ability to lift and/or move computer equipment and boxes
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS and Microsoft Office Suite
* Ability to maintain professional communication by phone, email, and in person with lawyers, administration, support staff, and IT staff
* A + Certification preferred
* Knowledge of Cisco video conference solutions a plus
* Prior experience working for a professional service organization preferred
If you are interested in being part of a high performing team in a new role, please click on APPLY NOW or email me at email@example.com
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.