Dev Ops Practice Manager
Our client, one of the most famous telecommunication company in Singapore, is looking for an development operations pratice manager to join their digital team.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Degree qualified in IT, computer software, electronic or computer engineering fields or equivalent industry experience.
- DevOps management experience
- Significant experience in an IT transformation environment.
- Experience with software delivery methodology standards, including but not limiting to waterfall, OOA/D, and unified/agile
- Experience in managing culturally diverse & remote located teams.
- 12+ years of experience working in Digital Technologies
- 7+ years working in a solution design, solution architecture capacity.
- Understanding of DevOps tools and Frameworks.
- You are a hands-on development lead, you can code and do code, but you are also able to face senior managers and lead teams.
- Savvy and hands-on experience with one or more Agile approaches.
- Familiarity with large-scale, high volume transactional systems
- Programming - Java,C, C++, Perl, Python, Bash, Ruby.
- AWS Architecture or Operations certification.
- Linux/Unix systems administration
- Terraform, SaltStack, ANsible, Puppet, Chef or similar.
- Bamboo, Jenkins or other CI/CD tools.
- Excellent communication skills; capable of explaining to non-technical managers the implications of various technology-related initiatives/options.
- Natural problem solving inclination
- High level presentation and interpersonal skills
- A high level of intelligence; ability to operate not only on the basis of important past experiences, but in the light of the approaches and developments that occur in the market.
- Inspirational leadership qualities that drive change and a culture of continuous improvement
- Strong analytical skills.
f you have what it takes, please contact Serena Xu at or email@example.com or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1762105
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.