Development Lead (Devops) - 1 year contract
My client is seeking for a talented and motivated individual for the role of DevOps Engineer / Developer. This candidate will join development teams to drive the roll out of DevOps solutions and product delivery.
* Leadership in developing and delivering real time solutions;
* Drive adoption and rollout of Agile and modern software engineering practices;
* Lead software engineering team and architecture design;
* Work with business and technology teams (including Digital Channels) to establish frameworks for delivery of online capability to clients via web or through relationship management tools;
* Ensure that the risks, issues, costs and schedules are appropriately managed following agile principles. Also that progress is tracked and communicated to internal and external stakeholders using visual management techniques;
* Collaborate with core DevOps Engineering team to build the DevOps platform;
* First level of debugging for systems and networking problems in the DevOps pipeline;
* Support the operation of the DevOps pipeline;
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver projects from scratch;
* Full Software Development Lifecycle experience in a mature Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environment;
* Programming languages ( Java )
* Service or Microservice architecture
* DevOps toolchain experience: JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory;
* Configuration and deployment tools experience - Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, or Puppet;
* Scripting skills - Python, Ruby, or similar; Perl at a minimum;
Should you be keen, please email your most updated CV or call for a confidential chat at +65 6854 5644.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.