Development Lead (SAS) - 6 months contract (Extendable)
Our client a well known multinational banking and financial services company that operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services.
For this role, You will lead design discussions based on business requirements and create design documents. Translate business requirement into manday estimate for technology deliverables, Develop code based on defined functional design/specifications for complex modules/functionality, Create best practices and maintain repository of all technical documents.Review code and detailed design documents, Performs Estimation and Resource Planning.
- Graduate from Information Technology, Engineering or Business Administration
- At least 10 - 14 years, of which at least 5 years must be in the Banking Industry or in a technology organization managing banking software related to risks.
- Functional & Domain expertise in Credit Risk & IFRS9.
- Experience in banking operations / processes would be required.
- Exposure to data migration and databases would be preferred.
- Proven ability to understand business needs, across asset classes and with a front to back perspective
- Ability to work proactively, independently and displays strong initiative
- Confidence to challenge the status quo, providing alternative solutions
- Proactive, self-starter, autonomous with good analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081