Development Operations Engineer - 1 year contract
Our client is seeking for a talented and motivated full stack software engineer to join a high performing Scrum team to roll out a new digital solution for customers. The candidate must be a skilled professional who has E2E software development experience with a desire to work on an Agile, dynamic and flat organisational structure
The role holder is responsible for leading and developing a new generation of applications across Wealth and Private Banking to promote a better user experience to high net worth clients.
- Gather requirements, design, develop, test, deploy and support applications;
- Work closely with Product Owner and Scrum teams to deliver user-centric solutions for internal and external customers;
- Promote adoption and rollout of Agile and modern software engineering practices;
- Drive innovative software engineering practices and architecture design;
- Work with business and other technology teams to establish frameworks for delivering online capability;
- Ensure risks, issues, costs and schedules are appropriately managed following agile principles.
- Work with technology teams to co-ordinate development and create a delivery pipeline across multiple streams;
- Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant years of experience in full stack software engineering
- Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver projects from scratch
- Full software development lifecycle experience in a mature CI / CD environment
- UI development (Angular2, HTML5, CSS, NodeJs, Gulp, Typescript)
- Programming languages (Java, Python)
- Application server (Tomcat)
- Cache (Hazelcast, ehcache)
- Frameworks (Spring, Spring boot, Cucumber, Apache Camel)
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Raymond de Amboy for a confidential discussion at +65 6854 5644.