Development Operations Engineer - 1 year contract
Our client is seeking for a talented and motivated full stack software engineer to join a high performing Scrum team to roll out a new digital solution for customers. The candidate must be a skilled professional who has E2E software development experience with a desire to work on an Agile, dynamic and flat organisational structure
The role holder is responsible for leading and developing a new generation of applications across Wealth and Private Banking to promote a better user experience to high net worth clients.
- Gather requirements, design, develop, test, deploy and support applications;
- Work closely with Product Owner and Scrum teams to deliver user-centric solutions for internal and external customers;
- Promote adoption and rollout of Agile and modern software engineering practices;
- Drive innovative software engineering practices and architecture design;
- Work with business and other technology teams to establish frameworks for delivering online capability;
- Ensure risks, issues, costs and schedules are appropriately managed following agile principles.
- Work with technology teams to co-ordinate development and create a delivery pipeline across multiple streams;
- Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant years of experience in full stack software engineering
- Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver projects from scratch
- Full software development lifecycle experience in a mature CI / CD environment
- UI development (Angular2, HTML5, CSS, NodeJs, Gulp, Typescript)
- Programming languages (Java, Python)
- Application server (Tomcat)
- Cache (Hazelcast, ehcache)
- Frameworks (Spring, Spring boot, Cucumber, Apache Camel)
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Raymond de Amboy for a confidential discussion at +65 6854 5644.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.