|Salary:||S$7000.00 - S$11000.00 per month|
- Strong familiarity with managing AWS/Azure infrastructure.
- Shell scripting with bash.
- Docker and Kubernetes in both development and production environments.
- Modern application performance monitoring tools like NewRelic or Datadog.
- Continuous integration and delivery platforms such as CircleCI, or Jenkins.
- Management of on-premise, private-cloud and bare-metal infrastructure.
- Deployment/configuration management systems like Puppet and CFEngine.
- Proven Characteristics for Success
- An enthusiasm for solving challenging problems.
- An ability to work closely with a team to troubleshoot issues.
- A passion for maintaining site high-availability.
- An ability to work well under pressure.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- 4+ years as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with service architecture, including service discovery, monitoring, caching, centralised logging, reliable background job processing and circuit breaking
- Experience with information security and data privacy a plus
- History of operationally minded behaviour, particularly with tools like Terraform, cloud providers like AWS/Azure, and orchestration systems like Kubernetes