|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
DevOps Engineer wanted for a leading financial services institution!
- Leading financial institution
- Dynamic and high performing work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading financial institution with their global headquarters based in Uk and enjoys a strong regional presence across APAC.
They are undergoing a major cloud transformation programme at the moment and is currently looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join their technology team. Reporting to the DevOps lead, you will be responsible for automating the deployment and migration of their systems from on -prem to public cloud. You should also ideally come from a software development background who is keen to transition into a DevOps role.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 3- 5 years of software engineering experience, ideally in internet or eCommerce companies
- Strong experience in Python and Go programming
- Strong experience with public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Exposure to Configuration Management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible will be a plus
- Exposure to testing tools such as Git, Jira etc.
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.