DevOps Engineer - Kubernetes / Openshift
Our client, a leading international financial services company is looking for a proactive DevOps engineer who will take on significant responsibility of the company's DevOps function. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for this company's systems and infrastructure.
In this role, together with the team, you will be responsible for promoting the DevOps model to increase engineering productivity by well-orchestrated automated services in various stages of continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Design and maintain fully automated CI build, release processes and deployment pipelines for distributed software; work with different project teams to support their automation needs.
- Identify opportunities for improving security, reliability, and scalability of our production services.
- Maintains quality control and performance metrics to ensure team members are completing work efficiently and accurately.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Good experience in CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Spinnaker or similar tools).
- Good experience in working with deployment and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Terraform, Ansible).
This is a great opportunity to join a leading international financial services company. They offer ongoing career progression and an attractive salary package.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1543950.