Devops Engineering Lead (Up to VP)
|Salary:||S$220000 per annum|
A premier global investment management firm is hiring for a competent Devops Engineering Lead with solid experience in CI / CD and Build Release / Devops background to engineer CI / CD solutions as the firm expands and strengthens their technology backbone and financial market systems. The Devops Engineering Lead will be involved in harnessing cutting edge technologies in creating a CI/CD platform as well as in deployment solutions. Automation will be a key responsibility of this role.
To quality, you would need to have:
- Focused hands-on experience of at least 5 years in Devops Automation
- Experience in automation of software and hardware deployments
- Exposure to configuration management systems (including source control and build systems) such as Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Git, Jenkins, Maven
- Experience with containers (Docker), Big Data stacks and NoSQL stores (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, MongoDB, Cassandra, Coherence)
- Solid understanding of principles in Agile development as well as continuous integration / continuous deployment
If you are passionate about technology and interested in a company that invests in its people and encourages innovation, collaboration and creativity, then this opportunity is for you.
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at email@example.com and quote reference number AMJ40650 on the email's subject title.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114485.