DevOps Engineers/ Manager (mid to senior)
|Salary:||S$120000.00 - S$250000.00 per annum|
Multiple mid to Senior DevOps Engineer/ Manager openings for a leading financial services institution!
- Dynamic and high performing work culture
- Opportunity to work alongside and learn from the best in the market
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading financial institution with its main headquarters based in Singapore. Their main line of business deals with mainly trading- related activities, including post-trading and derivatives trading.
They are currently looking for a Senior DevOps/ Site Reliability Engineer to join their technology team. Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure, you will be responsible for the design, build and day- to - day maintenance of their red- hat Linux platform. As the firm is undergoing a transformation journey, you will play a pivotal role in migrating its current on-premise systems to public cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS.
This is a great opportunity for candidates currently working in startups, internet or eCommerce companies that are keen to explore roles within the financial services industry.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 9- 13 years of experience in building, designing and maintaining Linux servers
- Strong technical expertise in scripting languages such as PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Strong experience in using configuration management tools such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible or SaltStack, OpenShift, etc.
- Proven track record in deploying CI/ CD pipelines using Jenkins, Git, Bamboo or similar technologies
- Good experience in building and deploying Docker Containers
- Proven expertise in building and maintaining Kubernetes Clusters
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Candidates currently working in startups/ internet companies will be highly preferred
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.