- Strong familiarity with managing AWS/Azure infrastructure.
- Shell scripting with bash.
- Docker and Kubernetes in both development and production environments.
- Modern application performance monitoring tools like NewRelic or Datadog.
- Continuous integration and delivery platforms such as CircleCI, or Jenkins.
- Management of on-premise, private-cloud and bare-metal infrastructure.
- Deployment/configuration management systems like Puppet and CFEngine.
- Proven Characteristics for Success
- An enthusiasm for solving challenging problems.
- An ability to work closely with a team to troubleshoot issues.
- A passion for maintaining site high-availability.
- An ability to work well under pressure.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- 4+ years as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with service architecture, including service discovery, monitoring, caching, centralised logging, reliable background job processing and circuit breaking
- Experience with information security and data privacy a plus
- History of operationally minded behaviour, particularly with tools like Terraform, cloud providers like AWS/Azure, and orchestration systems like Kubernetes
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.