* Strong familiarity with managing AWS/Azure infrastructure.
* Shell scripting with bash.
* Docker and Kubernetes in both development and production environments.
* Modern application performance monitoring tools like Prometheus or Datadog.
* Continuous integration and delivery platforms such as Gitlab CI, or Jenkins.
* Strong experience with Linux system administration and troubleshooting such as
* Develop efficient and automated operations, management tools
* Maintain and update systems documentation and server inventory
* Monitor network performance and ensures constant security and connectivity.
* Experience in using Infrastructure As A code tools such as Ansible and Terraform
* Deep understanding and knowledge of networking on all layers
* Configuring, Managing and troubleshooting on network traffic and bandwidth utilization
* Experience with automated Bare-Metal server deployment such as PXE or Chef
* Deployment/configuration management systems like Puppet and CFEngine.
* Proven Characteristics for Success
o An enthusiasm for solving challenging problems.
o An ability to work closely with a team to troubleshoot issues.
o A passion for maintaining site high-availability.
o An ability to work well under pressure.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
o 4+ years as a DevOps Engineer
o Experience with service/system architecture, including service discovery, network
availability monitoring, caching, centralised logging, reliable background job
processing and circuit breaking
o Experience with information security and data privacy a plus
o History of operationally minded behaviour, particularly with tools like Terraform,
o cloud providers like AWS/Azure, and orchestration systems like Kubernetes
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.