|Salary:||S$140000.00 - S$160000.00 per annum|
DevOps Lead wanted for a Global Asset Management firm!
- Global Asset Management firm
- Dynamic and collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a Global Asset Management firm headquartered in Singapore with over 20 years of history and enjoys a strong presence across Asia.
Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for a DevOps lead to within the wider technology group. Reporting directly to the Director, you will be expected to lead the design of CICD framework using regional shared services platform with best practices and Sustainability/scalability. You will be also responsible for coming up with the business strategy to bring the DevOps Journey forward for the company.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 6 years of DevOps experience, with at least 3 years of experience leading a small DevOps team
- Expert in building and deploying CI/CD workflows and went through at least 3 CI/ CD journeys
- Deep technical expertise in DevOps automation tools and scripting, i.e. Python, Ruby, Groovy, Java
- Strong experience in open source platform, particularly in Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with senior management and gain buy- in from them
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.