Digital Marketing Analyst (6 months contract)
|Salary:||S$7000 - S$8500 per month|
URGENT REQUIREMENT! We are actively seeking an experienced digital marketing candidate to analyse and optimise our client's web presence and end to end client sales journey in authenticated and unauthenticated environments, through automated reporting and insights across digital channels.
- Ensure best practices on automated onboarding on website and in online/mobile banking.
- Work closely with various teams in country and group to understand optimisation opportunities for both content and signup forms that enable conversions.
- Analyse digital tracking across the end-to-end client funnel with ability to report aggregates but with various drill-downs on time, country, segment, products.
- Oversee capture of key performance data to provide actionable insights to support performance improvement in customer acquisition, conversion, sales and retention.
- Develop and publish regular and ad-hoc reports, analyse trends, summarize & present findings & articulate key optimization approached.
- Take a lead role to recommend, design and manage A/B or multivariate testing programs, working closely with Marketing and Fulfilment teams.
- Lead the bridging of the gap between traditional transaction analytics and newer digital analytics, while embedding a more data driven approach into all digital activities.
- 5+ years of experience in ecommerce or analytics roles, combining a strategic mindset with hands-on knowledge of driving conversions.
- Appropriate blend of statistical/mathematical rigor with practical business intuition.
- Hands-on familiarity with tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCat or MixPanel. Practical experience to the degree that would allow articulation of 5 reasons in favour of, and 5 against, Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in implementation and tagging best practices, ideally with exposure to a global architecture of multiple country digital properties with cross-domain challenges and resolutions.
- Understanding of event-based analytics across web and mobile.
- Awareness of multivariate testing and optimisation techniques.
- Familiarity with SAS and SQL with experience in extracting/aggregating data from databases (e.g., Teradata, Oracle).
- Comfort with detail and financial data, and a penchant for creating simple executive dashboards.
- Energetic, well read, fanatical about keeping on top of the ever-changing technologies and best practices.
Candidates who are able to start work immediately and has hands-on experience using Google Analytics are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format .
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257