Digital Marketing Lead
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
Our client, an established online fashion, retail and art merchant, is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to lead, initiate and execute digital and social media campaigns in the APAC region.
- An all-rounder digital marketer who is tech savvy and well verse in all things digital marketing (organic and paid channels especially in China market)
- Should have knowledge, understanding and experience with social media channels in China - WeChat, WeiBo
- responsible for creating and implementing consumer insight-driven campaigns, ensuring creative and media is well aligned to strategy.
- own all aspects of online advertising (SEO, SEM) and are expected to measure and analyse conversion and performance across all owned assets.
- Plan a social media calendar for the Asia-Pacific region including Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, China and Indonesia.
- Design, plan, and execute full campaigns comprising multi-channel, multi-wave, multi-step, and conversational campaigns.
- Define digital strategies including internal content, paid and organic search, and PPC to drive online traffic to the social media properties and website.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaign
- Diploma or degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and social media
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, PPC, database marketing, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns, and partner and affiliate marketing programs
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate the audience
- Experience in optimizing web landing pages and sales funnels
- Experience with A/B test campaigns
- Solid knowledge of social media and sales management tools such as Hubspot, Hootsuite, and analytical tools such as Google Analytics
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649