Digital Marketing Manager - 1 year renewable contract
Our client is a multinational technology company that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services. They are best known for their software products and hardware products. It is the world's largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world's most valuable companies.
For this role, You will responsible to build a point of view on local and Asia region Demand Gen ecommerce (Page traffic) and m-commerce trends and tactics like SEM, SEO, Affiliates, to help provide key insights to the Regional and Corporate team. The aim is to act as a demand gen expert for Asia region, understand the business, demand gen trends optimize the demand gen tactics maximizing the ROAS and CPA.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS or Marketing) or equivalent
- At least 6-8 years' of relevant work-related experience in a similar role within a corporate MNC environment
- Strong project management skills, demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously, and track record of partnering successfully with other teams
- Passionate about eCommerce and deep understanding of the online customer journey, Search trends and Demand Gen optimizations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong data driven/ analytical approach towards problem-solving
- Ability to work with cross-divisional teams
- Ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects
- Marketing experience with high technology products is preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ready to accept and tackle new challenges and changes with enthusiasm
- In-depth knowledge of Singapore and South-East Asia market is a plus
- Presentation skills (Powerpoint skills to create decks )
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.