Digital Marketing Manager, Banking (6 months contract)
Sitting in Country Marketing, your role is to drive marketing campaigns for digital banking. This is a 12 months contract and working location is at Raffles Place.
- Work with the Head of Digital and Cards Marketing to develop marketing campaigns to drive awareness, adoption and usage of digital solutions like the bank's Mobile app and digital payments
- To work with the Digital Banking Team to develop a yearlong strategy to drive the business KPIs in the terms of adoption and engagement
- To be able to use data and develop a segmented approach in developing the communication strategy with targeted messaging and offers
- To work with creative agencies in the development of creative assets from digital, social, videos
- To work with media agency to develop media plans
- To work closely with the internal stakeholders like product managers, data management team to develop marketing plan to drive business results
- To analyze the business results and media performance results and develop a game plan for optimization
- Digital marketing skills
- Good understanding of the digital media landscape and channels
- Good ability to work with stakeholders
- Analytical and a critical thinker
- Good presentation skills
- Good communication skills, written and spoken
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.