Digital Performance Marketing Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$059567 - S$90000.00 per annum|
You will lead the digital acquisition function for the unsecured lending (personal loans) and retail bank product segments. Manage the entire end to end digital sales funnel along with the complete responsibility on delivering the targets and managing stakeholders. You will be reporting into the country digital acquisition head and will be responsible for mentoring executive(s) placed under his/her direct management.
- Establish KPI and measurement benchmarks for digital channel share growth for new customer acquisitions for all relevant consumer banking businesses with acceptable ROI on costs and P/L
- Build relationships with, and leverage key media platforms aggregators for scaling acquisitions
- Embed Ad Tech tools necessary to work with big data across country site and other data that the bank holds; working with Data management platforms, optimization tools for media buying and content to enhance content and media planning strategy
- Work relentlessly in delivering effective digital marketing creative and targeting strategies to help maximize the investment, especially with the test and target culture
- Partner with marketing, legal, compliance, operations and tech teams for building a strong/flexible foundation for Digital Marketing & Sales
- Work with agency partners in creative and media, to help deliver best in class acquisition campaigns for the cards and retail businesses
- Partner with the Central Asia team to launch cutting edge digital media innovations and solutions for customer acquisition and relationship deepening
- Develop relevant digital and business partnerships in order to scale sales volumes; identify and integrate with partners that provide relevant tech led functionalities, offer relevant traffic to connect with or provide mutual benefits on Transactions P/L or experience for the consumer while driving sales and spends; understanding of API network and core business impact is essential to lead in this space
- Build a culture of test and target for digital creative; focus on increasing consideration and performance through my clients websites by delivering personalized and optimized application journeys.
- Minimum of 6-9 years' experience in online digital and mobile sales and marketing
- Knowledge of personal loan and wealth management products ideal
- Knowledge of paid digital media marketing channels - from aggregators to paid search, etc.
- Knowledge of website analytics platforms - Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics