Digital Product Marketing Manager (APAC)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$50000 - S$90000 per annum|
Our client is a well-established company that delivers personalised learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results.
The Product Marketing Manager owns the Marketing Strategy for the digital products.
He/she is responsible for developing, creating and implementing marketing plans to the adoption of digital products and sales. The candidate would be responsible for market research to gain knowledge of the target customer (s) with the aim to improve customer value proposition, business/marketing strategy and plans. He/she is to work closely and collaboratively with the business as well as the portfolio marketing leads to drive digital adoption from current customers and also net-new customers.
To qualify individuals must possess:
- At least 4 years of experience in marketing, business development and/or marketing communications roles
- Working knowledge of key technologies/concepts in technology software
- Analytical skill to work with benchmark data and competitor data and extract high-value insights
- Strong organisation, analytic and verbal and written communication skills is a must.
- Self-directed and detail oriented.
- Understand and knows how digital platform works and how to roll-them out
Contact Gary Wong on (65) 6854 5664 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number GW43973 www.ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117