Digital Project and Change Management Lead
Our Client is the No.1 largest supermarket chain in SG.
They have branding, storage, logistics, facilities, and full island-wide coverage.
They have e-commerce product and other digital products, currently, they have decided to do digitization thoroughly and they plan to re-build up all digital products from scratch with a top-notch in-house engineering team. They are currently hiring urgently for the digital project and change management lead. They offer 13 months basic salary plus 1.5 - 3 months bonus. Good work-life balance and very premium office location. They are targeting candidate from best internet companies.
Ideal candidate should have below skills:
- Project Management or Management Consulting background
- Experience in fast-paced tech-driven organisations
- Expertise in one of IT domains (e.g. infrastructure, product, applications)
- Knowledge of PM methodologies (traditional and agile) and demonstrated capability to apply them in a pragmatic way
- Solid understanding of Change Management practices (formal framework knowledge preferred)
- Proven leadership track record with and beyond reporting lines
- Analytical skills and strong attention to relevant details
- Strong stakeholder management, problem solving and decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have what it takes, please contact Annie Shi on firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1872781
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.