Digital Project and Change Management Lead
Our Client is the No.1 largest supermarket chain in SG.
They have branding, storage, logistics, facilities, and full island-wide coverage.
They have e-commerce product and other digital products, currently, they have decided to do digitization thoroughly and they plan to re-build up all digital products from scratch with a top-notch in-house engineering team. They are currently hiring urgently for the digital project and change management lead. They offer 13 months basic salary plus 1.5 - 3 months bonus. Good work-life balance and very premium office location. They are targeting candidate from best internet companies.
Ideal candidate should have below skills:
- Project Management or Management Consulting background
- Experience in fast-paced tech-driven organisations
- Expertise in one of IT domains (e.g. infrastructure, product, applications)
- Knowledge of PM methodologies (traditional and agile) and demonstrated capability to apply them in a pragmatic way
- Solid understanding of Change Management practices (formal framework knowledge preferred)
- Proven leadership track record with and beyond reporting lines
- Analytical skills and strong attention to relevant details
- Strong stakeholder management, problem solving and decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have what it takes, please contact Annie Shi on email@example.com or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1872781
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.