Direct Procurement Leader
Our client is an innovative international pharmaceutical company and is looking for a Direct Procurement Leader to join their organisation. If you are looking to make a real difference to improving the quality of patients' lives, then this role is the place for you. This role will be based in Tuas.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop, drive and implement a governance structure for Suppliers Relationship Management
- Define Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Strategy and be responsible for their execution and realization
- Drive procurement process effectiveness, efficiencies and compliance to meet the demands of Business to reach sustainable and excellent performance levels
- Develop & implement sourcing strategies to achieve cost reductions
- Implementation engineering optimization projects and potentially in our internal manufacturing sites
- Design and integrate best possible manufacturing solutions for products made in-region
- Collaborate with Global Sourcing Organization to standardize and implement global strategies and best practices.
- Collaborate with other management and leadership team members to proactively identify projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 12 - 15 years' Direct Procurement/sourcing experience. Project management experience.
- Experience in procurement category management is required
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or Consumer Healthcare obligatory, Pharmaceutical regulation
- Be able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Proven track record in successfully negotiating complex agreements is strongly desirable
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to enable communication that is professional with people at all levels and to operate effectively within a team environment
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.