Direct Procurement Leader
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$150000 - S$170000 per annum|
Our client is an innovative international pharmaceutical company and is looking for a Direct Procurement Leader to join their organisation. If you are looking to make a real difference to improving the quality of patients' lives, then this role is the place for you. This role will be based in Tuas.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop, drive and implement a governance structure for Suppliers Relationship Management
- Define Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Strategy and be responsible for their execution and realization
- Drive procurement process effectiveness, efficiencies and compliance to meet the demands of Business to reach sustainable and excellent performance levels
- Develop & implement sourcing strategies to achieve cost reductions
- Implementation engineering optimization projects and potentially in our internal manufacturing sites
- Design and integrate best possible manufacturing solutions for products made in-region
- Collaborate with Global Sourcing Organization to standardize and implement global strategies and best practices.
- Collaborate with other management and leadership team members to proactively identify projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 12 - 15 years' Direct Procurement/sourcing experience. Project management experience.
- Experience in procurement category management is required
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or Consumer Healthcare obligatory, Pharmaceutical regulation
- Be able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Proven track record in successfully negotiating complex agreements is strongly desirable
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to enable communication that is professional with people at all levels and to operate effectively within a team environment
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.