Director, Banking Financial Planning & Analysis
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$1700000.00 - HK$2000000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a leading International Banking Group with diversified business activities in Asia across Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate & Institutional Banking. As part of strategic growth, the Bank is now seeking a high-calibre Financial Planning & Analysis Leader to support the Finance function in Hong Kong…..
Reporting to the Group CFO, you will provide business analysis and financial analytical support on strategic issues, business planning, financial analysis/management, committee / board level presentations. A key part of your role will require you to play an active part in regular and ad-hoc presentations to the business and management teams, preparing commentaries, hosting and driving finance meetings with the business and management team on the CFO's behalf when required. Other parts of your role will be diverse including performance analysis, forecast, budget and revenue reporting, balance sheet analysis, revenue pipeline monitoring, client segment and product profitability, expenses control, resources planning, headcount management, operational risk, internal controls and assurance. As there are ongoing critical projects and initiatives across the Finance function, you will also be involved in driving technology innovation, participating in efficiency improvement and re-engineering projects as well as to interact with the Group Finance teams to drive initiatives. To be successful in this role you should have a solid finance background, a curious mind-set, be able to challenge the business and management in a constructive manner, be flexible to take on ad-hoc tasks and be able to interact at a high level with the management on a broad range of issues.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- An University degree with a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 18+ years relevant experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, Finance-Focused Business Management roles, COO functions or Strategic roles gained from Retail Banking, Corporate Banking and / or Institutional Banking
- Strong Financial Planning and Analysis background and familiarity to Accounting and Finance operations and processes in a Banking environment
- Solid experience in presenting to senior management, preparing presentation with strong skills in using PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Sound knowledge of a broad range of banking products and businesses
- Good change / project management experience with interests to drive technology innovation applicable to Finance operations and processes
- Proven leadership skills and a good number of years of Asia working experience is a MUST
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and ideally with ability to speak Cantonese or Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 41235. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.