Director, Business Manager, Markets
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$160000 - S$200000 per annum|
A global investment bank is looking to hire a Director to join their Business Management team.
This is a senior role, wherein the incumbent will manage the Global Markets Distribution portfolio at a regional level. Covering more than 12 countries, he/she will be facing off the Head of Markets and supporting the Macro trading business. If there is a new office to be opened in another country, this individual will be responsible to lead the rest of the functions in the transformation. The role will also encompass the regulatory changes including MIFID II and Dodd Frank.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 10-12 years of experience as a Business Manager in global markets/financial markets domain
- Strong product knowledge in FX/Rates/Fixed income
- Familiarity with regulatory landscape (e.g. Basel 3, Dodd Frank, Volker, EMIR)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel upto 10% in the year
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980