Director, Corporate Finance, Oil & Gas
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
An established Global bank is currently looking to hire a Director who will be a part of their Corporate Finance division.
In line with the bank's internal strategies, their Corporate Finance division is looking out for an experienced Director who will be part of their Oil & Gas team. As this role is focused mainly on the Oil & Gas industry, some experience and understanding of the issues and risks in the Oil & Gas market would be highly advantageous. Main responsibilities for this role include leading client engagement, pitching to prospective clients and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that mandates are executed with precision.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Over 9 years' experience in Corporate Finance
- Strong understanding of Oil & Gas industry
- Excellent track record in Structured Debt/ Project financing/ M&A/ Structured Trade
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Highly skilled in stakeholder management
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Ethel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1981194