Director, Fraud Risk (Corporate, Commercial 1st Party Fraud)
A global bank is building a new Fraud Risk team in Singapore, and is currently looking to fill the newly created role of Director, Fraud Risk - Corporate, Commercial 1st Party.
Reporting directly to the Head of Fraud Risk - Corporate, Commercial and Institutional Banking, the incumbent will focus on 1st party fraud committed by the bank's clients, and work closely with multiple stakeholders to manage 1st Party Frauds Risk across multiple jurisdictions.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Proven experience in a fraud risk management, senior governance and policy, fraud investigation or audit role, with 5+ years specifically in Commercial or Corporate banking
- Degree in the Business Management, Criminology, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Law, or related disciplines
- Strong business acumen and deep knowledge and experience in the Fraud Risk space
- Thorough understanding of banking business processes & products, risks, threats and internal controls
- Highly analytical with strong communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.