Director, Fraud Risk (Corporate, Commercial 3rd Party Fraud)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$180000.00 - S$220000.00 per annum|
A global bank is building a new Fraud Risk team in Singapore, and is currently looking to fill the newly created role of Director, Fraud Risk - Corporate, Commercial 3rd Party.
Reporting directly to the Head of Fraud Risk - Corporate, Commercial and Institutional Banking, the incumbent will focus on 3rd party fraud specifically payments and digital channels where clients and/or the bank are victim of the fraud. S/he work closely with multiple stakeholders to manage 3rd Party Frauds Risk across multiple jurisdictions.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Proven experience in a fraud risk management, senior governance and policy, fraud investigation or audit role, with 5+ years specifically in Commercial or Corporate banking
- Degree in the Business Management, Criminology, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Law, or related disciplines
- Strong business acumen and deep knowledge and experience in the Fraud Risk space
- Thorough understanding of banking business processes & products, risks, threats and internal controls
- Highly analytical with strong communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098