Director, Global Service Desk
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$220000 per annum|
What you get to do every day as Director, Global Service Desk:
- Develop & execute a Global Service Desk Strategy and Plan
- Recruit, onboard and develop talented IT Professionals and third-party providers
- Grow and mature the team so that they can undertake and support full end-to-end service desk improvement projects.
- Create mechanisms and processes for on boarding and off boarding of business systems for your services.
- Partner closely with business partners to further continuous improvement efforts.
- As ambassador for IT to our staff at Zendesk you will continue to build the brand of 'Best in class IT at scale' while delivering incredible customer service
- With a mindfulness for quality deliverables, align with IT and Facilities resources to execute on office expansion projects in a timely fashion
- Help manage the smooth running of all IT systems, including many cloud-based applications and local hardware policies
- Develop relevant metrics, dashboards and processes to become a data driven organization.
- Maintain currency, expertise and competency of relevant products, policies, and methods for support delivery
- Maintain a sense of humor while working in a fast-paced dynamic team
What you bring to the role:
- Superior leadership skills with proven ability to effectively manage and develop a diverse team of people, and facilitate effective cross-cultural business interaction
- Experience with and leading maturity projects for Service Desk initiatives.
- Experience supporting internal customers
- Passionate about cloud tools and curious about learning how to manage those in an enterprise environment
- Natural problem solver who enjoys identifying ways to make your team and customers lives better
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames
- Thoughtful decision making skills with a knack for identifying, prioritizing, and articulating the highest impact initiatives
- Able to lead the team to meet deliverables and drive work to completion within specified timelines
- Work with colleagues & Senior leaders to deliver ideas and solutions to many audiences including your team and C-Staff
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun
- Ability to travel 10-20%
- Ability to work flexible hours to connect with peers and partners around the globe 10% of the time