Director, Growth, Retail Banking
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$150000 - S$250000 per annum|
A global bank has created a new team and Director role of global growth initiatives, as part of the retail banking team.
The bank is heavily investing in their retail banking division. It is an exciting role, in view of the changing landscape of the retail banking industry. The incumbent will be responsible for driving new initiatives around managing disruptions and work with stakeholders in the bank to execute on these ideas. The role will be covering over 15 countries and it is a key role for the region. Prior experience in retail banking is not mandatory.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 8 - 12 years of consulting or in-house strategic initiatives experience
- Experience working with FinTech partners and digital strategy
- Background in retail/consumer banking or payments domain
- Experience covering SEA/APAC region
- Analytical and forward thinker who enjoys problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980