Director, Head of Workplace Technology and End User Services
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$215000.00 - S$250000.00 per annum|
Director, Regional Head of Workplace Technology & Services wanted for a leading MNC!
- High profile leadership role
- Dynamic and collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a well- known leading MNC with over 200 years of long standing history and produces multiple world-class products across the business. They enjoy a strong global presence, with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore.
As the company is currently undergoing a major digital and cloud transformation journey, they are currently looking for a credible IT leader to lead their Workplace Technology and End User Services team across APAC. Reporting to the Senior Director, you will lead the design and architecture of the end- user technology strategic roadmap and thereafter spearhead the implementation of the latest end- user/ unified communications technologies for Asia. You will be expected to lead and guide a team of 20 people across Asia for all implementations and IT Operational support for end - users. You will also be required to have frequent engagement and interaction with senior stakeholders and get their buy- in by influencing them.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 15 years of overall IT end- user services technology experience, with at least 7 years of senior leadership experience leading the workplace technology/ end user services technology function
- Strong experience in managing large scale rollouts of end user technologies such as O365, Skype for Business or similar products across APAC
- Deep technical expertise in the full suite of Microsoft product suite and tools, such as O365, Skype for Business, MS Teams, SCCM etc.
- Holding certifications such as ITIL, MSCE etc would be a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to act as a business partner to engage with senior management and get buy- in from them by influencing them
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.