|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
In the role of Asia Marketing Director, you will be responsible for developing, executing and optimizing enterprise marketing plans that deliver country-level pipeline results to plan and enrich the leading consumer application brand across our Asia markets (focus markets include China, Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, Thailand, and Malaysia).You will partner with sales leaders and your team to assess existing and emerging opportunities in developing your go-to-market plans. You will work together with the regional marketing team to develop annual and quarterly plans that deliver partner, segment and lifecycle results required to achieve targets. You and your team will be accountable for delivering all aspects of the marketing plan across Digital Marketing and Digital Media products working in coordination with regional digital and production teams. Organizational and executional skills, communication and teamwork will be key to success in this role. With limited guidance you will know what to do, when to do it and how to get each task done.
Establish strategy and multi-year marketing plans that achieve sales pipeline targets for ROA based on business and worldwide objectives. Provide counsel and insights to the APAC regional marketing team on the design of marketing initiatives relevant for the Asia markets. Scale across the region, implementing innovative marketing approaches to improve return on marketing spend will be critical to success.
Bring the brand story to market across all marketing touch points and be a change leader across Asia to drive a unified cross-cloud approach in the country marketing strategies.
Implement and ensure strong adoption of a business management systems that allows you to manage a predictable, cohesive and successful marketing team. This will include regular meetings, consistent reporting, strong controls / budget management and execution rigor.
Introduce new marketing approaches, processes and optimization techniques to better connect with customers in meaningful ways and thereby achieve results. You will proactively incorporate changes into your planning and work with the regional team to both request and adopt change.
Manage Your Team
Select talent, develop, nurture your team and retain critical talent
- 15+ years experience in Enterprise Marketing, preferably in the technology or software industry (knowledge of Adobe products preferred).
- Strong people manager with experience managing virtual team members.
- Proven success in developing customer-focused, multi-year marketing strategies including deployment, measurement, evaluation of return and optimization using innovative approaches.
- Outstanding leadership, interpersonal communication and experience working across matrix organizations (working effectively with regional marketing, sales, operations and external agencies will be keys to success).
- Proactive nature
- Multi-task, delegate and prioritize work under critical deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- Great follow through and attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible to thrive in a very fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experience working across Asian markets preferred.
- Experience working in an international organization preferred.
Contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 40112. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647.