Director of Knowledge Management
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$048423 - S$156000.00 per annum + Bonuses|
- Do you have a law degree?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- have you got experience in Knowledge Management?
- Would you like to work for one of the top 4 Law Firms in the World???
This role is responsible for the overall development and execution of knowledge management (KM) strategy including transforming information into knowledge in ways that will improve and strengthen the firm's competitive advantage in the legal sector in the region.
The Regional Director of KM is responsible for managing intellectual capital, and will also be the custodian of our KM practices; and help the network maximize the returns on investment in knowledge.
- Developing an overall framework that guides KM.
- Conceiving, developing and executing the region's KM strategy and promotion of a knowledge sharing culture.
- Overseeing the development of the knowledge infrastructure.
- Putting processes in place in order to facilitate the creation of organizational learning.
- Driving continual service improvement, including the evaluation and exploitation of new technologies and resolving issues and barriers impacting the delivery of KM programs.
- Stay up to date with knowledge trends, legal technology trends, law firm business trends, and legal developments, while promoting this information across the region.
- Acting as an ambassador for knowledge in the region.
- Developing a cross border knowledge community through facilitating communication and coordination between employees.
- You will also provide overall leadership and direction for the team.
- Bachelor Degree in law from a reputable and leading university
- Minimum of seven years' KM experience operating at a senior level, ideally in legal and professional services
- A naturally confident leader and strategic thinker who is able to assess the firm's future needs and align KM initiatives accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to motivate the team to contribute knowledge and learning assets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to develop/understand the big picture
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If you are interested, please contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 222913. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-SM