Director of Procurement & Supply Chain - Hospitality Sector
|Location:||Manila, National Capital Region|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||US$140000 - US$160000 per annum|
- A leading and dynamic global company in hospitality sector
- A solid MNC company with strong presence in Asia Pacific
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a senior management team
About our client:
Our respected client is a well-known firm with solid presence globally. Their brand is one of the most recognizable in the industry, and the company has a robust procurement & supply chain team throughout the region. The team is known to be able to deliver value for its procured products and services. The overall key success of their business is to continue sustaining the growth momentum by having an open culture, innovative, lean, and reachable organization. During this time of growth, they are looking for a Director of Procurement & Supply Chain, based in Manila, Philippines.
Based in Manila, you will be managing one of their leading sites with an integrated portfolio of hotels, serviced suites, retails, and entertainment sites. You will be responsible in managing all the organization spending of the firm. This role is reporting to the CFO of the firm, and you will manage a strong and experienced team in Procurement and Supply Chain within this hospitality industry. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leading the overall the procurement and the supply chain process; approve major contracts, purchase orders, regionally select reliable sources of supply, strategically monitor price and product quality, and ensuring procured products and services are delivered on time.
- Leading the strategic technical procurement and supply chain planning and organization for the hospitality sector, and development of policy and procedures to be in line with latest best practices.
- Overseeing, endorsing, and authorizing sources of material and product supplies
- Manage mega-project quotations and secure bids both locally and overseas.
- Strategically leading and negotiating major purchase contracts, follow-up, schedule and expedite deliveries.
- Collaborating with other department leaders proactively.
- Leverage strategic sourcing process as a competitive advantage for the business
- Guiding, maintaining and improving procurement processes and controls, while assuring best quality and service
- Be part of the continuous improvement project by taking control the trends in supply prices.
- Conducts regular priority Supplier reviews and scorecards metrics.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly motivated and experienced leader with a sharp eye for managing the overall strategic supply chain and procurement activities in the hospitality industry. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar and to be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 15 years in managing procurement and supply chain within the hospitality industry
- A strong people managerial skill, able to lead a team of more than 30 people in the department.
- Great analytical and negotiation skills, able to communicate as a leader with respective key stakeholder to ensure smooth operation.
- Experienced in managing long term, sizeable major contracts.
- Solid team and technical management, especially during crisis management.
- Able to proactively participate in the development of organization policies and goals that cover operations, personnel, financial performance, and growth of the functions and/or business units
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary and benefit package.
- Regional career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.