Director Supply Chain
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$20000 - S$30000 per month + bonus|
One of our client is hiring a Supply Chain Director for APAC. You will manage the overall functions of the Asia Pacific Group's supply chain needs and focus on sourcing & procurement, planning, logistics, inventory, and warehousing.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Provide collaboration with Customer Service to support business effective control of cost, boost sales and maximize profit.
- Synergize supply chain operation within Asia Pacific with the different divisions
- Develop and manage the supply chain strategy for the Group for purchasing, logistics (includes Import & Export and Shipping & Receiving) and planning functions
- Define and implement new processes and management initiatives in supply chain across Asia Pacific
- Analyze results against group objectives and establish long range supply chain plans of Asia Pacific
- Responsible for the group forecasting and for the new plants
Requirements for this role:
- Bachelor degrees in Supply Chain Management or in Business Administration, MBA is a plus
- At least 15 to 17 years of experience in Supply Chain management and experience in relevant manufacturing environment in APAC
- Experience in the Healthcare industry might be a strong advantage
- Strong project management skills and experiences and excellent communication skills both verbal and written
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00044852 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991 -Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.