Director, Tech and Infra
Senior IT Infrastructure professional wanted for a well renowned organization!
- Well- renowned organization
- High profile role
- Attractive salary
Our client is a well- renowned organization with their main operations based in Singapore. They are currently looking for a Director, IT Infrastructure position to join their technology team. Reporting to the CIO, you will be part of the CIO leadership team and manage a team of talented IT Infrastructure professionals, looking after multiple pillars of the Infrastructure function. You will direct and oversee the overall IT Infrastructure architectural planning for the firm.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 15 years of IT infrastructure experience, with at least 5 years of senior IT Infrastructure leadership experience
- Strong experience in implementing large network and enterprise Data Centers
- Strong experience in public sector procurement policy and procedures including administering multi-year period infrastructure tenders and IT policy formulation and implementation
- Good experience in establishing and planning IT Security policies
- Experience working in either government agencies, large MNCs or Education environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationship with top management
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.