|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$120000.00 - S$130000.00 per annum|
A leading Healthcare player is looking for a Distribution Managment person to join their growing team.
- Assess the maturity of our key partners and different distributors in ASEAN, together with the key stakeholders and functions of the cluster (GMs, Quality, Supply Chain, RA, Service, Legal…etc)
- Propose an improvement plan together with local areas, in order to increase the level of maturity of our key partners, defining KPI and following the progress on a quarterly basis.
- Work closely together with the region and Corporate to define selection criteria, to select best partners and dealers.
- Take part of the partners selection working closely together with local GMs
- Propose and set up new tools and processes for an improved Distribution Management in the ASEAN cluster
- Coordinate and facilitate profiles and contracts signature process with Distributors
- Lead the Distribution Management Governance for ASEAN, organizing monthly meetings with the key functions from the 3 areas, and giving reporting to the management (maturity grid, metrics and KPI follow up).
- Project management experience
- Experience dealing with distributors
- Open mindset, ability to handle challenge as it is a newly created role
- Ready to cover the whole ASEAN area: 40% travels
- Leadership (transversal management required + work with distributors)
- At ease with reporting and metrics / KPI follow-up
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com . #LI-SC
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.