A leading Healthcare player is looking for a Distribution Managment person to join their growing team.
- Assess the maturity of our key partners and different distributors in ASEAN, together with the key stakeholders and functions of the cluster (GMs, Quality, Supply Chain, RA, Service, Legal…etc)
- Propose an improvement plan together with local areas, in order to increase the level of maturity of our key partners, defining KPI and following the progress on a quarterly basis.
- Work closely together with the region and Corporate to define selection criteria, to select best partners and dealers.
- Take part of the partners selection working closely together with local GMs
- Propose and set up new tools and processes for an improved Distribution Management in the ASEAN cluster
- Coordinate and facilitate profiles and contracts signature process with Distributors
- Lead the Distribution Management Governance for ASEAN, organizing monthly meetings with the key functions from the 3 areas, and giving reporting to the management (maturity grid, metrics and KPI follow up).
- Project management experience
- Experience dealing with distributors
- Open mindset, ability to handle challenge as it is a newly created role
- Ready to cover the whole ASEAN area: 40% travels
- Leadership (transversal management required + work with distributors)
- At ease with reporting and metrics / KPI follow-up
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . #LI-SC
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.