Divisional Manager - Contract Recruitment (Kuala Lumpur)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Work for Us|
Following on from a highly successful launch in 2014 in Kuala Lumpur and as part of Ambition's continued growth and expansion, we are now looking for an experienced additional hire to take forward and grow our Malaysia Temporary and Contracting business that was launched in 2016.
Reporting through to the Regional Managing Director, Asia, this is a unique opportunity in a senior appointment for a proven, 360-recruitment professional with a strong background in Contract Recruitment to help set the strategic vision for and take ownership for its execution. Spearheading this Contracting Recruitment business for Ambition Malaysia, this position leverages on existing clientele across Asia and will also build new opportunities across industry sectors in Malaysia.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 8 - 12 years' experience in recruitment with a minimum of 5 years' in people management
- Have a proven track record of billings within Contracting recruitment
- Have good business acumen and knowledge of the Contract Recruitment business landscape
- Have strong track record in new business development and using all available resource to open doors for the business
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders
- Excellent relationship builder
- Have track record in mentoring or leading people and will be a passionate advocate of developing high performing teams
- Be an advocate for Ambition values and recruitment best practice
Our remuneration is made up of a highly competitive fixed base salary as well as incentive based commission. In addition to paying people well, we work hard to provide a range of competitive incentives for individuals, teams and whole offices; a friendly and collaborative working environment and the room to grow and develop personally and as a business leader.
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV's to Michelle Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.