E-commerce Marketing Specialist (12 months renewable contract)
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$7000 per annum|
E-commerce continues to be one of the fastest growing and exciting areas of technology and the consumer audience. Our client continues to make significant investments in digital and ecommerce marketing and, of course, innovative technology. If you like a team that offers the fast-paced, high-energy culture of a start-up - blended with the more mature planning, strategic thinking and resource investment that is typical of a more established IT business, then this may your next strategic career move.
The Experimentation/Personalization SME in APAC, will be based in Singapore, work very closely with the existing Digital Stores Site Merchandisers in each local market and will report into a manager based in Toronto, Canada. The role is focused on experimentation to drive sales, deliver targeted and relevant content and to bring unique insights and learnings to our business. It is officially titled Site Merchandiser, but would be better known externally as an E-commerce Marketing Specialist.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Working with site merchandisers within the region on ideas for testing, strategizing, building, refining and deploying tests and building scalable, sharable experiments
- Analyzing potential tests and monitoring and interpreting results of tests currently running
- Working with engineering stakeholders, in market SMs, other regional SMEs (EMEA)
- Use insights and results to develop conversion and optimization strategies
- Develop and implement 'test and learn' frameworks to optimize site performance and site experience, based on analysis of site performance, market insights and best practice
- Keep up-to-date with online and ecommerce marketing trends in the region and globally, and develop programs and testing solutions to optimize site performance
- Coordinate A/B testing strategies aligned with sales and business objectives at country and regional level
- Analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve merchandising and the customer experience across the various product categories
- Deliver more strategic optimizations and local relevancy, focused on activities with greatest impact
- Identify growth areas (revenue/actionable insights) and impact to quality (better customer experiences)
- Increase conversion rate and revenue through regional experimentation, targeting and personalization
- Identify best performing content and core audience targets, identify and expand on new capabilities
- Identify gaps and opportunities to test for optimizations and revenue driving insights
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly reviews from analytical perspective
- Weekly newsletter development
- Managing and prioritising multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Providing clear communication to stakeholders.
- Degree in Business / Marketing / quantitative field or equivalent experience.
- 3-4+ years' experience working in e-commerce / online marketing
- Active experience in experimentation/optimization online - comfort with data/analytics
- Excellent project management, organisational and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
- Self-starter and a proactive problem solver with a drive to achieve results.
- A character that exemplifies the firm's values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect.
- Experience working with the localization of content (process and understanding importance)
- Analytical or mathematical background and web analytics platform experience such as Omniture & PowerBi & similar (SEM/SEO experience)
- Experience working in a multi-national environment.
If you are an experienced e-commerce/online marketing person and is available immediately, please send in your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257