E-Trading Developer - 1 year contract
Our client operates a network of offices in 12 countries and territories in the Asia Pacific region. The Bank's regional footprint, covering more than a dozen languages, five time zones and multiple legal and regulatory jurisdictions, places it among the Top 5 corporate banks in the Asia Pacific region.
For this role, You will collaborate with the Singapore e-trading development team to cater Asia Business requirements as well as global deliverables for Front office trading desks in other regions. The global platform is used for pricing credit products (Bonds, CDS etc.), offering prices to OTC markets, trade negotiations, execution and post trade processing. You will be expected to be a hands-on development contributor in the team, Strong knowledge and experience working with low latency, multithreading application development background.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Core JAVA and Spring framework.
- Working knowledge in Python, XML, FIX protocol, Spring integration, HTML5, React.js, Node.js is desirable.
- Sound knowledge of relational databases preferably SQL Server and Oracle, should have working experience in middleware/messaging products and good understanding of them, must have worked on source control system preferably GIT, knowledge of build scripts (ANT or MAVEN) and deployment framework like Jenkins.
- Good understanding and working experience on Unix platform.
- Should have knowledge of general trade execution and processing concepts.
- Product knowledge of Bond, CDS and working experience with OTC markets like Bloomberg, MarketAxess would be advantage.
- Possess good problem solving skills, ability to logically define a problem and find solutions, should be strong communicator.
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081.