|Salary:||S$84000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
Software Engineer wanted for a leading European bank!
Our client is a leading European bank with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region, with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore. Their development team is currently looking for a Java Software Engineer within their trading department. Reporting to the head, you will play a pivotal role in building and deploying new applications for their trading systems. You will be given the opportunity to work closely with the regional team to participate in new developments to deliver business initiatives and support their existing applications. This is an exclusive opportunity for you to gain exposure in the trading and pricing domain.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related fields of study
- At least 3 years of development experience using Core Java (Java 8) within the banking industry
- Strong knowledge and experience with distributed architectures used for pricing / e- trading
- Extensive experience in TDD or BDD approach
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to interact and work with business stakeholders and owners
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 41016. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.