eCommerce & Digital Marketing Lead
Our client is a multi-billion dollar food enterprise holding a strong position at all levels of the value chain. With customers and assets in 6 continents they are likely to be serving over half the world's population directly or indirectly. Currently, starting up a new venture, they are looking for a versatile online marketing leader for this exciting project.
As the Head of eCommerce and Digital Marketing, you will be responsible developing and executing a scalable strategy eCommerce and online media strategy for the project. Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, execute, launch and grow the eCommerce channel
- Build a disruptive online marketing plan to build channel, subscriptions and marketplaces
- Lead online community engagement building it from scratch across various social media channels
- Direct multiple external partners to take the entire project to fruition
- 6-12 years of online marketing experience
- Combination of eCommerce management and social media management is essential
- Prior experience of managing own eCommerce channels including exposure to logistical processes
- Prior experience of building communities and content for social media channels
- Strong knowledge of marketing and eCommerce technologies
- Proven track record of managing a wide range of external vendors
- Entrepreneurial spirit with tangible experience of managing resources
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1878517. License Number 10C5117. #LI-BA
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.