Ecommerce Logistics - Project & Account Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$5500 per annum + benefits|
Our client is a regional ecommerce business aggressively growing across Asia Pacific. They are currently growing their Singapore and Malaysia operations, with Singapore becoming the regional commercial hub in the near future. This firm provides global brands with an turnkey solutions to transform their current offline business to a successfully implemented and scalable ecommerce business. Amazing time to join a business on its way to become a market leader in their space
- Lead the coordination between clients and the Operation Group and vendors to support timely operation setup, maintenance, improvement and expansion by driving decisions and issue resolutions.
- Manage client operation relationships at multiple levels with key decision makers and leaders in clients organizations through insight and trust
- Own the client relationship, improve business performance as measured by increased client satisfaction, expense and budget optimization, technical KPI performance, operation service delivery and support excellence.
- Own and drive strategic account planning to develop client specific operation plans that leverage our product and service capabilities, drive business growth, deliver cost savings and improve client and consumer satisfaction
- Full ownership of the client account, being the primary customer interface and escalation point, have full responsibility for account Profit & Loss (P&L), developing and executing the account plan and strategy and driving organic growth
Experience and Skills Required
- 3+ years of relevant client facing experience across consumer & technology brands
- Industry experience in operations, logistics, or supply chain management
- Proven account management with people management skills is a plus
- P&L management experience, commercially astute, detail and process oriented
- Great Collaborator, team leader and proactive problem-solver
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Exceptional written and verbal communication/presentation skill
- BA/BS degree in relevant concentration required (MBA a plus)
Please contact Rajat Jain quoting reference number AS00041310 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1654262
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.