Market Education Coordination Manager APAC (12 months contract)
|Salary:||S$4500 - S$6500 per month|
Our client is an internationally renowned US based commodities firm with office all across the globe.
The primary responsibilities of this role is to manage the Education program locally for APAC including training, content and other education related needs. This role would be the local advocate for Education, strategically working frequently with our business partners in Marketing, Product and Sales to ensure local educational needs are met and that educational resources are known and used to their fullest capacities. This role would report into the Head of Education.
- Working with the Head of Education to help create and support the local go-to-market education strategy for APAC
- Manage content and training requests from Marketing, Product and Sales
- Manage our Asia based internal and external faculty including:
- Vetting local trainers (external faculty) who can write content as well as provide training to locally based customers
- Updating documentation on the available resource pool, ratings, etc.
- Maintaining a calendar for content production and training events
- Helping to solidify a more standardized rate card for various educational activities
- Presentation and event support; taking in event attendee feedback, FAQs, educational collateral, etc.
- Work with marketing managers to ensure event support includes proper educational materials for handout, in presentations and email pre/post event sends
- Work with marketing managers to support nurture programs and help identify content needs as well as content paths for educationally based programs
- Work with the marketing and digital team on the education footprint in our APAC focused digital assets such as WeChat, YouKu, regional websites, etc.
- Creating a report on local educational activity metrics including, but not limited to, event support, attendee info, opportunity and goal tracking and lead generation
- Assist with reviewing content produced for local usage, managing reviewing process for all modules, papers and courses
- Support educational team local partnerships and discussion on content integration, distribution and accreditation
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Communications, or equivalent.
- 4 years of experience in a project management, strategic support or equivalent
- Excellent writing and presentation skills specifically utilizing PowerPoint
- High level of independence, energy and strong project management skills
- A proactive self-starter who has shown the ability to problem solve, prioritize workload, deal with unforeseen challenges and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Critical thinker, with strong collaboration skills and the ability to influence others
- Very comfortable in Excel to help proactively manage budgets and timelines, calendars and other reporting
Candidates with at least 4 years of experience in coordination work in the educational industry are welcome to send in their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257