EHS Deputy Director
My clients are a well-known player in the manufacturing industry. They are currently looking to hire an EHS (& Security) Deputy Director. This role is responsible to ensure all related requirements are in accordance with the industry by local and international regulatory agencies, clients and customers and the company. This role requires the candidate to have a strong leadership experience to manage the team.
- Oversee EHS, Security, and RBA activities to ensure compliance with local, corporate, and other regulations.
- Head a team of EHS professionals to develop and deploy excellence in this discipline for company's operations
- Work closely with all site management and other stakeholders to implement key EHS targets to highest standard with respective project teams
- Lead Auditor for ISO14K, ISO45K, and Security Certification - EAL 6 and GSMA, as well as maintaining ISO 14K, ISO 45K. Plan and carry out audits of internal and external suppliers and customers.
- Be a qualified Fire Safety Manager (FSM) and carry out all statutory tasks, such as planning and performing fire safety inspections and drills and maintaining all statutory licenses.
Systems Compliance Management
- Examine the system procedures considering the system standards' needs (e.g., ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, RBA, EAL6, GSMA)
- Conduct a gap analysis based on new system requirements (e.g., ISO45001) to plan, organize, communicate, coordinate, and assist project activities related to the implementation of new systems.
Workplace Safety & Health Administration & Training
- Create new training materials and deliver training to satisfy each year's program needs (e.g., BBS Training, Machine Safety Training, EHS Awareness)
Business Continuity and Planning
- Conduct Vulnerability Risk Assessment and Tabletop exercise with different potential scenarios and applicable actions on mitigation, warnings, and remedies.
System Documentation Review
- Oversees and approve the process of checking of system documents, prior to publication, for consistency and conformance to established standards.
- Manages the security department for the company's multiple sites in Singapore
- Ensuring security systems are maintained and function properly. (Door Access System, CCTV system & Control Room, patrol system and facility security alarms)
- Ensuring that all Security SOP`s are updated and that procedures are followed
- Lead a team of EHS committee and Internal auditors across multiple sites
- Assign jobs, supervise, and coach staff
- Plan and ensure the training needs of subordinates are met
- Degree in Workplace Safety and Health/ Occupational Health and Safety
- Minimum 10 years relevant working and strong leadership experience in the manufacturing industry
- Must have the command of regulatory compliances
- Possess a valid registration with MOM as Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WSHO)
- Possess a valid registration with SCDF as Fire Safety Manager (FSM)
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.