Electrical Engineer - Electro Technical Officer
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
- A new company with solid global parent organization
- A dynamic firm with focus on expansion and growth targets
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a digital firm.
About our client:
Our respected client is a well-known firm with focus in developing new companies globally. The firm comes with a lean yet robust management team in Asia, delivering breakthrough technological value. Overall key success of their business is to continue sustaining the growth momentum by having an open culture, innovative, lean, and reachable organization. During this dynamic time, they are looking for a Category Manager responsible for managing the overall marine commodities: electronic hardware (including contract manufacturing service), installation service, and logistics services.
This role will report to the Head of the team. This role will be part of a matrix team working seamlessly throughout the region. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ability to handle electrical system evaluations, determines electrical requirements, and cooperate with the SW/CS Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and other relevant team in devising a realist electrical plan for FOF
- Managing the pre-installation audit of electrical and electronic requirements
- Performs Automation System evaluations, determines automation strategy as well as hardware / software requirements. Assists with the development of the Automation Master Plan.
- Supervise electrical contractors during the installation and start-up phases of a project
- Assists with the development, review, and enhancement of SOP's
- Lead the testing, troubleshooting, and qualification of new equipment / processes.
- Perform supporting duties as a maintenance engineer in sourcing, replacement, engineering, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the electrical system.
- Compliance with Environmental and Safety Scopes on jobsites
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced Electrical Engineer / Electro Technical Officer willing to be based in Singapore, with a keen eye for improvement opportunities. To be successful you must come with:
- Exposure in being an ETO
- Familiar in directing a team in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholder in delivering needed electrical execution
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Ability to conduct relevant training modules for staff that deals with onboard technology
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Working for a company with a multinational working environment.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927